The role will combine responsibility for regular operational processes, as well as the opportunity to support on change projects. The client is looking for someone with a good accounting foundation with strong systems knowledge, specifically SAP.
Main duties include:
* Reviewing and approving access to SAP Finance roles
* Maintaining and creating GLs or cost centres
* Year end rollover of balances
* Maintaining new CAPEX/OPEX project structures for each financial year
* 1st line support for queries from end user in the SAP system
* Developing and delivering training to finance users and recommend SAP standard reports
* 1st line testing of newly implemented system enhancements
* Identifying opportunities to streamline finance processes e.g. creating budgets in SAP
Key skills & experience required:
* Accounting and finance literate - part qualified of QBE
* Advanced level user of a large ERP ideally SAP
* Excellent communication skills and confidence to provide constructive challenges where necessary.
* Problem solving skills, with a curiosity and drive to understand how things work
* Self-motivated with ability to multi-task and effectively manage their own workload.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration