Sales Order Processing Manager
|Job Title:||Sales Order Processing Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus & Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
£50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus, Excellent Benefits and Flexible Working
We are representing an established international business who are currently seeking an experienced Sales Order Processing Manager.
We require a confident and experienced individual with excellent attention to detail, experience of sales order processing in a complex project based contractual environment, exposure to executing transactional processes within a larger ERP system and an understanding of revenue recognition milestones. High verbal and numerical reasoning and competent in the use of Microsoft Office, and in particular Excel.
Key roles and responsibilities
* Overseeing a team of 2, you will manage the sales order process end to end.
* Interpret from client contracts, key revenue recognition milestones and communicate appropriately to relevant stakeholders how such revenues will be invoiced and realised.
* Meticulously monitor all projects for which revenue recognition is a feature, ensuring that all stakeholders are aware of, and in agreement with, the stages at which invoicing for work completed is triggered.
* Develop strong professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure as far as possible, that relevant contractual obligations are executed without dispute.
* Produce for Management timely and informative reports accurately conveying historic performance and forecasts of revenue recognition features of all projects.
* Ensure the conduct of all matters relevant to the role are compliant with approved standards and signed off accordingly, for audit purposes.
* Assist Business Development colleagues as necessary with appropriate contract construction and input to facilitate realistic and non-contentious subsequent revenue recognition.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive team within a growing and highly reputable company. If your skill set and background matches the specification, please do apply.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration