|Job Title:||Revenue Accountant|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Key duties include:
* Processing revenue entries across UK
* Reconciling various revenue reports
* Processing inter-company resource borrowing across UK
* Accounting for cost of sales including preparing and analysis/review of schedules
* Collating information for quarterly value analysis
* Assisting with integration activities in respect of company acquisitions
* Reviewing, improving and documenting procedures
* Assisting with external and internal audits
The successful candidate will most likely be ACCA/CIMA part-qualified; although AAT qualified individuals will also be considered. You must have at least 2 - 3 years general accounting experience and be well versed working in a fast-paced, commercial environment.
Those with multi-currency and inter-company exposure will be at an advantage, highlighting the ability to work in a dynamic, national business, with strict corporate deadlines and a more complex reporting structure.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to work for a local employer of choice that can provide unrivalled progression plans for those who look to add value in any given situation. On offer is the chance to gain access to an innovative and rapidly growing industry; one that can provide constant challenges and ultimate job satisfaction.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available