|Job Title:||Rebates Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Our client, a true market leader, is looking to source a talented and highly driven Rebates Manager to take ownership of the Customer Rebate process across the business. This is a role that will require a true business partner, working very closely with Operations, Sales and Divisional Management to ensure increased transparency and efficiency across the entire business.
Key duties include:
* Translating customer offers into a rebate that can be modelled.
* Handling all aspects of transactional management of the rebate.
* Implement and maintain a monthly process to monitor and report the level of accruals by customer by offer
* Work with Sales teams to highlight areas where Sales' involvement is required to close any potential gaps
* Establish a tight process to track rebate compliance (i.e. actuals versus targets)
* Analyse impacts to revenue and communicate with relevant departments to contextualise the impact on margins
* Develop KPIs to measure effectiveness of rebate process
* Work closely with management to identify a set of measures and targets in order to maximise customer performance and incentive
The successful individual will have a relevant skill set, most likely gleaned from a Rebate related background, with a good understanding of accounting principles/compliance requirements.
As an individual, you will consider yourself to be highly communicative with a strength of character and confidence that resonates well with the likes of Sales and Operational Departments. You will have a naturally analytical mind-set and have examples to date where you have utilised this to the fullest extent; combining initiative and drive to achieve results.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to add significant value in a highly specialised role that will enable an already successful organisation, to maximise revenue and increase efficiency in numerous areas. On offer is the chance to build on existing skills and develop new ones, in a dynamic and progressive professional environment.
All applicants must be professionally qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA).
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available