Purchase Ledger Assistant
|Job Title:||Purchase Ledger Assistant|
|Location:||North West London|
|Salary:||£26000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
Working closely with the Accounts Payable Supervisor and Transactional Finance Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the processing of invoices and managing supplier accounts.
Main duties include:
* Ensure where relevant all invoices are appropriately authorised
* Accurate posting of invoices into the purchase ledger
* Assisting with preparation of payment runs
* Supplier statement reconciliations
* Posting journals
* Maintain and create new supplier accounts
* Assisting with audit preparation
* Other ad-hoc projects as needed.
* Support with month end routines and reporting (accruals/prepayments).
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years' experience working in a fast-paced Accounts Payable team and be comfortable working with high volumes and to strict deadlines. You will ideally also have exposure to a multi-site environment, most likely gained from the Retail, Hospitality or Leisure sector.
From an interpersonal perspective, you will consider yourself to be highly confident with strong communication skills and an ability to gel well with others and build effective professional relationships with colleagues and suppliers alike.
You must also show a clear personal drive and ambition to succeed in your chosen field, as the role will suit someone with a self-motivated and positive attitude. There will be plenty of opportunity to expand the remit of the role as the business continues to demonstrate impressive growth.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration