Our client, a market leading organisation within its industry is looking to source a proactive Purchase Ledger Assistant to join its talented team.
The Purchase Ledger Assistant will support the purchase ledger team, processing invoices, liaising with internal departments and suppliers, and responding to queries.
* Processing invoices accurately and efficiently
* Performing statement reconciliations
* Responding to purchase ledger queries
* Liaising with suppliers and building good working relationships with them
* Assisting with reporting queries
* Supporting the Purchase Ledger Supervisor with compliance checks when on-boarding new suppliers
* Assist with month end close, re-coding, preparing accrual journal and ensuring all prepayments have been allocated.
* Support the Accounts Payable Manager and Head of Financial Transactions
* You will also work on ad hoc projects which will allow you to develop your skills and learn more about the business.
The successful candidate should demonstrate excellent communication skills to be able to effectively liaise with colleagues and clients and must be comfortable with high volumes of transactions and be able to manage different work-streams and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a driven Purchase Ledger Assistant to join an established organisation which values its employees and provides a fun, transparent and flexible working culture.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration