Our client, a large public sector body, are looking to employ a systems Manager for a 12-month period; to provide systems support hosted on Oracle Cloud. The completely remote contract provides stability but with an exciting challenge to take on. They are primarily looking for someone who has experience of supporting finance and Payroll system, as well as having Oracle Fusion ERP skills and experience.
Responsibilities for the Systems Manager job Include:
* Provide application support for the finance, HR and Payroll systems.
* Advice on programme requirements, system development and integration.
* Act as the primary technical contact for finance and payroll systems.
* Work on maintaining and improving the security of the associated systems.
* Lead the assurance of technical documentation and solution in align with outlined strategy.
* Liaise with other finance teams, communicating technical concepts and complex issues
* Oracle Fusion ERP skills
* Payroll system and finance system support experience.
* Experience in a senior position.
This could be an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a contract with a clear focus that is entirely working from home; as well as flexible working arrangements & a chance to make a real difference in the public sector.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration