|Job Title:||MI Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
£45,000 - £55,000 + benefits
12-15 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client, a blue chip leading name in their chosen field, is looking to add to their highly talented and commercially aware finance team. The position will have responsibility for key aspects of the monthly MI production, analysis of new business sales and revenues, as well as capital expenditure reporting. Key duties:
- completing business process documentation including mapping;
- identifying process risks and controls;
- work through and document a process from end to end.
- liaising with cost centre managers to explain / understand inconsistencies and variances.
- assisting with expense control and strategies.
- preparation and delivery of sales reporting nationally and internationally.
- delivery of balanced scorecard reporting and MI to show key performance indicators.
- control function for major capital projects - splits, sign-off and depreciation.
In addition to the above skill set, the chosen individual will have key interpersonal capabilities including the ability to build relationships at all levels, draw conclusions, and influence when relevant.
Dedication, drive and results will be acknowledged and rewarded accordingly. Our client's remuneration package is one of the best out there as is their social and collaborative working environment.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
Senior Financial Accountant
West London, London
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + Great Benefits
Salary: £38000 - £45000 per annum
Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum + benefits
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum