|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
The role will support the Senior Management Accountant in delivering the accounting to a high standard.
Main duties include:
* Produce divisional annual revenue budgets, to assist in the creation of the annual budget.
* Support Managers to provide quarterly forecasts.
* Review and challenge the validity of forecast and budget submissions to ensure accuracy.
* Review the budget setting process within related service areas.
* Import budget information into the accounting system for ongoing reporting.
* Support with the production of divisional monthly management accounts and dashboards.
* Provide analysis of income, expenditure and variances.
Key experience and skill set required:
* AAT Qualified/Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA Accountant
* Similar experience in financial/management accounting in a fast-paced environment
* Strong budget and forecasting exposure
* Evidence of quick learning and delivery
* Excellent communication, can build relationships with a range of stakeholders
* Credible and confident demeanour
* Proven track record making sound professional judgements
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available