Interim Payroll Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Payroll Manager|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|REF:||NH 390403 WV_1669225521|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
£250- £300 p/day (Umbrella)
Our client, an industry leader in their chosen filed, are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to join the team. This role reports directly to the senior team and will be responsible for overseeing the general Payroll daily activities. The Payroll Manager will ensure that the Payroll team process all payroll transactions efficiently by collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information.
* Ensure that the Payroll Team resolve payroll discrepancies and answer any employee payroll queries.
* Ensure that the Payroll Team complete the Payroll Team inputs and that they are timely and accurately captured and recorded
* Producing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
* Maintains payroll information in a confidential manner
* Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers.
* Keeping up to date with existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
* Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
* Overseeing the Pension administration including updating Pension records
* Ensures that the Payroll Team update Employee contract and benefits spreadsheets
* Checking & Entering expenses onto the accounting system
* Preparing expenses bank sheet
* Ensuring that the Payroll Team process all payroll transactions efficiently
* Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational webinars and workshops
* Compliance with all company Policies & Procedures
* Work effectively as part of the HR team, and attend and engage fully in HR Team meetings where applicable
* Actively promote a diverse & Inclusive working environment
One offer is the chance to join an exciting business who value determination, a positive attitude and a willingness to excel within role. They have an exciting future and have a very stable business model, which enhances their chances of continued growth.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits Inc 10% Bonus
Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £24000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Commercial Finance Manager
Salary: £425 - £475 per day
Salary: £54000 - £55000 per annum + + Benefits