Our client, a large NHS entity, are looking for an accomplished accountant to join their team. Within a large financial team, you will have an excellent opportunity to grow in the role and progress into future roles once the contract ends. As well as having a good fundamental knowledge of accounts you must be a qualified accountant with an NHS background
The Organisation are focused on providing a good work life balance including a hybrid working model and flexible working. The NHS as well as priding themselves on work life balance, provide an excellent set of benefits including generous annual leave allowances and a exceptional pension scheme.
* Management of the Financial Accounting and Accounts Receivable functions
* Control the reporting process including, monthly group reporting and the quarterly regulatory reporting.
* Ensure that there is an effective system of financial governance, following best practices and in line with trust expectations.
* Liaising with external auditors and stakeholders.
* Review VAT accounting and returns.
* Take part in the Month-End Reconciliation process.
* Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIPFA).
* NHS Experience is Required
* Experience communicating with senior stakeholders.
Located in the highly sort after Hertfordshire area, this is an ideal location for someone looking for the ideal career move without the hassle of the daily tube commute. With excellent career opportunities, this could be the touch paper for your career.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.