Managing a team of 4, the scope of the role includes leading the annual budgeting, forecasting cycles, capital appraisal and management, as well as financial modelling of longer-term strategic plans and scenarios as the business pursues its growth strategy.
Main duties include:
* Reporting of the overall financial performance including KPIs, variance analysis, insight and commentary, working alongside the Operational Finance Team
* Preparing the monthly board pack and commentary for financial performance and capital spend; providing commercial decision support and working closely with investors
* Leading and overseeing the budgeting and forecasting cycles
* Reporting of MI, blending financial and operational performance metrics to drive profitability across the business
* Leading and overseeing business partnering with Sales & Marketing teams, delivering their budgets and forecasting cycles and supporting commercial decision making
* Providing high level analysis support and scenario planning to the SLT
* Support in the evolution of the brand 3/5 year strategic plans, including the financial modelling, appraisals required and the associated capital investment plan.
* Oversight of capex, including management of capital spend to plan, ROI analysis and pre and post investment appraisals
* Coaching and development of the wider finance team to ensure we have a highly skilled, fulfilled team with a pipeline of finance talent for the future.
Key skills & Experience required:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Proven track record in a similar role responsible for budgeting/forecasting cycles in a fast-paced, consumer facing environment
* Confident leader and manager, enjoys developing and nurturing talent
* Strong analysis skills and commercial awareness
* Excellent business partnering skills; capable of communicating complex situations to facilitate insight and decision making
* Credible communicator, can build strong professional relationships with a range of stakeholders and SLT
* Dynamic approach to problem solving, demonstrates initiative and proactivity
This is a highly exciting opportunity for an ambitious, top calibre FP&A professional to join an organisation known for rewarding and retaining top talent. A fantastic time to join, with millions in investment planned for the near future.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration