£110K - £120K + Car Allowance + Bonus + Health + Package
This role is being recruited as the development role to ultimately succeed the current Divisional FD. The role will play a highly pivotal role within a significant division (Circa £500M t/o) of this rapidly growing PE backed business looking to make an IPO.
It is a fantastic time to join the business during a time of rapid expansion both organically and through extensive M&A activity.
You will get to understand the business within the current role whilst also developing towards a Divisional FD role with daily exposure to the Exec team.
A summary of responsibilities include:
* Manage a team of 4 reports.
* Create, define and apply controls to internal processes, systems for the existing business as well as any new businesses that have been recently acquired.
* Take full responsibility for financial reporting and controls agenda.
* Formulate periodical cash flow projections, business plans, capital forecasts, and long-term financial goals
* Monitor the payments to creditors, banks, and financial institutions, ensuring the maintenance of the business's integrity.
* Ensure that generally accepted accounting standards are applied across the financial department and that they are adhered to in the preparation of all financial statements and reports. Ensure that the business stays compliant in regard to all financial policy and regulations
* Timely (monthly/quarterly) balance sheet reconciliations are undertaken across the whole of the water division.
* Accountable to senior management for all financial reports related queries and judgements.
* Manage the Audit process for all entities within the division.
* Manage all internal audit actions.
* Manage the end to end accounting for new acquisitions.
* Manage ongoing impairment reviews.
* Act as point person for any material accounting papers and judgements throughout the year.
* Take responsibility for the financial IT integrity and controls.
* Manage Tax matters inclusive of VAT returns,
* Qualified Accountant with at 5 years + PQE.
* Sounds understanding of financial controls.
* Technically strong.
* Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to build relationships within a complex organisation.
* Seeking development towards a Divisional FD role.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration