- Manage month-end reporting process
- Assist with quarter and year-end reporting processes
- Prepare group and subsidiary statutory accounts
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to meet reporting deadlines
- Provide technical advice to various business units
- Contribute to the roll out of technical updates
- Issue month-end and quarterly forecast timetables and exchange rates
- Continuously improve reporting processes
- Ad-hoc reporting tasks
Our client offers a great working environment, winning numerous awards and enjoys a healthy work life balance- with hybrid working in place. The successful candidate will have demonstrable recent statutory reporting experience with technical knowledge of group consolidations.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.