As Group Reporting Accountant, you will support internal and external reporting and ensuring strong financial control and compliance with accounting standards. You will also take an active role in the business planning cycles, ensuring forecasts are robust.
Main duties include:
* Preparing half year and full year financial statements under IFRS
* Owning the preparation of subsidiaries statutory accounts under FRS102
* Liaising with the Group's external and internal auditors
* Preparing the group consolidated monthly management accounts with insight to performance for distribution for the Board
* Point of contact for key areas of reporting such as, business disposals and acquisitions, share based payments, lease accounting etc.
* Supporting any finance projects, audit change projects, new accounting standards etc
* Supporting the planning cycles for central P&L
Key skills and experience required:
* Qualified ACA/ACCA
* Strong proven financial capability with strong technical accounting knowledge and experience gained from working for a top/mid tier-accounting practice or a group finance function
* Ability to deliver high quality and accurate output to tight deadlines
* Attention to detail, driven and able to balance multiple priorities
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships across all levels of the organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, astute and credible recently qualified accountant to kick start their career in a dynamic organisation with a relaxed and non-corporate culture, but with great access to blue-chip development and career progression.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration