£65- £75kpa Plus Benefits, Inc Bonus, Medical & Pension
Our client, a rapidly expanding entrepreneurial business has created this role to help facilitate their growth. The successful candidate in this role will benefit from plenty of exposure from various executives in the business. It is highly visible and also has a path to becoming Finance Director.
- Review and provide guidance/direction in the preparation of period end reporting, including where improvement is required to the depth and quality of consolidated income statement, balance sheets and cash flow analysis.
- Review of Board level management accounts and first draft of elements of Board pack.
- Responsible for maintaining full and complete Balance Sheet reporting pack.
- Preparation of consolidated primary financial statements under FRS 102 for the purposes of statutory reporting.
- Responsible for the completion of the annual external audit process.
- Review oncoming submissions, understand forthcoming transactions and relevant accounting treatments.
- Develop and maintain the breadth of compliance reporting e.g., Payment Practices, Modern Slavery Statements, Gender Pay Gap.
- Manage the preparation of VAT returns and liaising with HMRC.
- Lead on the preparation of tax forecasts, provisions and submission of returns.
- Review of all reporting requirements.
- Inclusion of risk review reporting in Exec Team pack.
- Ad hoc projects.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA) and either come directly from practice or has been practice trained and making a move from commerce. The business has seen brilliant growth over the last few years, and this looks like it will continue, so there will be plenty of exciting projects to partner on. Hybrid working is in placed and this role will also have line management responsibilities.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration