|Job Title:||Group Accountant|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
£60,000 - £70,000 + bonus and benefits package
Our client, a leading, globally based giant within their chosen sector, has a key opening within their group finance team for a technically strong finance professional with a strong consolidation skillset.
The principal purpose of the Group Accountant role is to ensure timely production of high-quality group consolidated monthly management accounts, which are regularly reviewed by the senior executive team. In addition, the successful candidate will champion the soon to be implemented new group financial consolidation system.
Key Group Accountant responsibilities will include:
- Run the main group close process and produce the monthly group consolidated management
accounts, including setting exchange rates, reviewing, and analysing intercompany reports, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, managing FX differences, and reviewing Group cashflows,
- Produce quarterly forecast group consolidated management accounts, annual budget and
various strategic forecasts.
- Review monthly financial submissions from operating businesses, liaising with their finance
teams, to ensure compliance of reported results with Group policy.
- Review the monthly management report to Senior executives.
- Prepare monthly reporting financial packs for the Head Office.
- Work with the Group Management Accountant and Group System Accountant to develop and
evolve reporting input schedules and templates to maximise the accuracy of data entry
- Work with and challenge operational and divisional CFOs to continually improve quality of
management accounting and reporting.
- Provide deliverables for the Annual and Interim external audit.
The successful candidate will be professionally qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) and have a proven track record of producing group consolidated management accounts. They will have experienced IFRS accounting and be able to give multiple examples of when they have added value across a complex international setup.
In return, our client offers a working culture that is professional but social, diverse but inclusive and an environment where effort and performance are acknowledged and rewarded accordingly.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration