This is a really exciting time to join the business, as it continues to grow on an international scale; you will have every opportunity to develop along with the organisation, as demand increases so will the scope of the role.
Main duties include:
* Assisting with the month end process
* Assisting in upgrading the finance and business processes
* Provide payment remittances to suppliers
* Matching purchase orders to enable posting of supplier invoices
* Escalate any differences with POs and invoices when processing to the appropriate department/supplier
* Liaising with Accounts Receivable teams to ensure fluid and professional flow of information
* Assist with office management duties including liaising with maintenance contractors
* Ad hoc support to other members of the team
The successful candidate will be a recent college leaver studying AAT or Accounting/Finance Graduate looking for their first career-motivated position. You must demonstrate excellent communication skills and have the ability to build professional relationships with a range of stakeholders. You must also show a flexible and team orientated approach to work, as well as strong organisation skills and proactive attitude.
Good numerical skills are hugely important and you must be keen to develop a career in Finance, ensuring you apply a robust work ethic to achieve set goals and deliver within agreed timescales. The individual who proves themselves in this role will be rewarded with support and progression throughout their career here, in a fun and vibrant working environment where you will be consistently challenged and recognised for your achievements.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration