|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £46000 per annum + Benefits Inc Bonus|
|REF:||NH 359599 TY_1693149650|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
£40- £46kpa plus benefits inc a bonus
Our client, a true leader in their field, who are growing at a healthy rate, have identified the need to add a talented and highly driven FP&A Analyst to their ranks. This role will work in a high performing team and will also see plenty of growth in the role, with the opportunity to progress internally.
* Drive the processes for budgeting, forecasting and reporting of actual financial results.
* Be the finance business partner for UK Support functions Managers.
* Budget and forecast opex costs in the central functions and consolidate reports for the whole company.
* Analyse and challenge cost to ensure value added.
* Review actual performance and make journals to ensure correct accounting policies are being followed.
* Support Group FP&A team in providing detailed analysis supporting Opex forecasting and cost control.
o Ensure UK Support function Group reporting responsibilities are met on time with integrity.
* Report and analyse the headcount and workforce costs of the organisation.
* Provide balance sheet analysis to highlight risks and opportunities.
* Drive continuous improvement in the company's financial reporting.
* Identify and implement best practices and establish standard FP&A routines.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in line with the above and have at least 2 years' experience as a Finance Analyst or similar. You will be studying towards CIMA/ACCA, although those qualified by experience will also be considered. The business enjoys a healthy working culture and the hybrid working policy is around 2-3 days on site. The successful candidate will also be a car driver.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration