Location: High Wycombe Area (2 days per week)
Duration: 6 Months (likely to be more)
Salary: Up to £400 per day via umbrella company
Our client, a global leader in its specialised sector, is seeking a highly skilled FP&A Analyst to join its growing team. As part of the EMEA Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team, you will be responsible for leading a best in class function that enhances the planning process, analytics, and reporting within the Region and to the Group based in the Far East.
Partnering with Business Unit Finance Directors, Regional and Group Functions you will provide support to daily decision-making, P&L attainment, and mid-term planning.
* Consolidating and reporting of monthly performance with detailed value add variance analysis
* Implementation support for a new planning tool launching June 2022
* Support co-ordination of the annual budget process and Mid-Year Estimates across the group of companies across EMEA
* Finance partner for certain regional and global functions
* Analysis and insight to be provided and presented to Business Units and a variety of Functional leads by providing recommendations to aid decision making
* Tracking the Forecast Accuracy and management of the Finance KPIs
* Drive value add variance analysis to drive business decisions
* Support the preparation of high-quality material for EMEA President, Global Finance and Board reports and meetings
* Communicate/present reports/results to internal customers on a monthly basis
* Establish good working relationships with budget holders to understand department activities
* Undertake ad-hoc financial analysis in order to identify value-added insights to support BU Directors and the LT in order to drive the performance and future strategy of the business
* Ad hoc reporting for month-end, Group and Board presentations
* Month-end routine by liaising with budget holders regarding open PO's and accrual accounting
* Post qualified (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) Accountant with experience
* Analytical experience
* Good technical accounting knowledge
* Excellent IT skills and abilities - current systems in use Microsoft Dynamics, Excel
* Flexibility in working patterns to address peak time demands
* Some overseas travel may be necessary
* Strict adherence to deadlines can involve "after hours" working, to achieve Japanese and affiliate communications
Key Competencies specific to the role:
* Customer-orientated mindset
* Good team player - needs to be able to build and maintain strong relationships with HO (multi-functional departments) and all overseas affiliate sites
* Forward thinker and resourceful
* Good communication skills - written, verbal, and presentational
* Ability to challenge and support functional or business unit partners
* Accuracy and strong attention to detail
* Robust business knowledge and technical skills
* Team player but willing to stand out from the crowd when necessary
* Able to deliver accurate results within tight deadlines
* Presentational skills including the ability to communicate financial issues to non-financial personnel
* Results-oriented, Sense of Urgency, and Flawless in Execution.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about delivering results and can think strategically. If you meet the position requirements and have the key competencies, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your CV.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration