Circa £70,000 + £7,500 car Allowance + 30% Bonus + Healthcare
This is a newly created role reporting into the Head of Finance and managing a team of 4 Analyst. The business with revenue circa £1 Billion is a market leader within its field and an employer of choice. You'll be joining a dynamic and diverse team striving to be best in class.
Reporting to the Head of Finance the role is responsible for leading the Financial Planning & Reporting Team tasked with the delivery of the Group's internal and external reporting requirements and contributing towards the Group's strategic finance priorities in relation to reporting.
The Financial Planning & Reporting Manager is crucial within the Finance Team and is accountable in ensuring that business users have access to accurate, timely and consistent data and reports.
The role will operate on a hybrid basis, typically 2-3 days per week spent onsite.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join the business and further your career on behalf of a true market leader.
* Managing the organisation and coaching of the Financial Planning & Reporting Team (4)
* Take ownership of the teams Professional Development Plan with clear objectives.
* Carry out 1:1's, regular performance reviews and Professional Development Reviews in line with the business objectives
* Deliver the monthly divisional Management Reporting Packs.
* Provide analysis of Profit & Loss by Business Unit, Business Stream and Key Product including versus Budget comparisons.
* Input into the monthly and quarterly forecasting process and annual budgeting process.
* Continuous improvement of reporting tools and financial models used by the team to drive improved reporting.
* Continual review of reporting deliverables to ensure they are valid and fit for purpose.
* Ensure the delivery, maintenance, and continued development of the Group Management Information Systems.
* Create and maintain user access and security groups within BI Tools to ensure users have the relevant access.
* Be the "go-to" person and provide Technical Support to all users of the BI System System and its sub-applications.
* Provide ad hoc financial analysis and reporting to support decision making by senior stakeholders.
* Review and consolidate sources of data and reporting to ensure there is a consistent basis and one version of the truth.
* Ensure the team support the wider Finance Function on any data and reporting requirements that they need.
* Supporting the business through the annual planning and budgeting cycle.
* Support all areas of the budget, including P&L, balance sheet, cashflow and capex. preparation of the budget.
* Develop, improve and perform financial modelling, the group forecast long term model, integrated P&L, balance sheet and cashflow.
* Rebuild any models as necessary to integrate newly acquired companies.
* Produce scenario analysis and provide a platform for financial analysis of future acquisitions.
* Work closely with the senior leaders of the business to ensure delivery of accurate and insightful reporting and analysis.
* Attend and contribute to management/department meetings where required.
* Proactively identify areas for improvement and contribute towards a culture of continuous improvement.
What we are looking for
* Relevant experience in Financial Planning & Reporting or similar role/environment
* Relevant people leadership and/or management experience in a challenging, deadline driven environment
* Possess Advanced Excel Skills (Vlookup, SUMifs, Pivots, Index+Match and other Advanced Formulae) and experience in building robust, detailed and complex reporting and forecasting financial models.
* Excellent standard of IT skills - Experience of working with BI Tools, SQL, Business Objects, MS Query, Tableau would be a distinct advantage.
* Possess a logical and analytical approach, with excellent attention to detail and level of numeracy.
* Proven experience in reviewing, enhancing and where necessary challenging reporting requirements.
* Capacity to work with large data sets gathered from different sources.
* Demonstrable flexibility and able to deal with ad hoc data requests by providing clear relevant responses/reports.
* Confident and influential communicator, with the ability to and build positive relationships at all levels
* Confident in their ability to manage difficult and complex personnel and business situations gaining positive outcomes
* Team orientated with a demonstrable sense of responsibility, integrity, resilience, and the ability to build trust
* Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA with post-qualification experience
* Company car or car allowance
* Generous and achievable performance related bonus
* 25 days holiday increasing to 30 with service
* Exclusive discounts at major retailers, restaurants, holidays and much more
* Generous staff discounts for you and your family
* Award-winning training and development, with fantastic career prospects
* Wide range of wellbeing support for you and your family
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration