Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
|Job Title:||Financial Planning & Analysis Manager|
|Salary:||£450 - £475 per day|
|REF:||NH 395493 EF_1637061726|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
£450- £475p/day, Umbrella
Our client, a leading brand with a brilliant reputation has identified the need to add the capabilities of an experienced FP&A Manager on an interim basis. This is initially a 3- 4 month role but given the business and how they have grown over the last few years, it is certainly an exciting time to join the brand.
* Develop, agree and own the Reporting timetables and processes
* Lead the communication of process changes to Budget/Forecast to the Finance team
* Provide management reporting clarity and consistency for performance working with the Finance team to identify drivers of performance and deliver key insights to the business
* Co-ordinate & prepare the Management Committee forecast and budget presentations drawing out relevant themes, issues and trends to facilitate decision making
* Hands on management and implementation of timetable and co-ordination of planning processes to ensure all corporate submission dates and presentation expectations are met
* Ownership of financial model to ensure robust submission to the business
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience inline with the above, be immediately available/ on very short notice and be fully qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA).
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.