Financial Planning Analyst
|Job Title:||Financial Planning Analyst|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Medical & Pension|
|REF:||NH 39493 EG_1664209760|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
£50- £60kpa plus benefits including bonus, medical & pension
Our client, who hold an instantly recognisable brand are looking to add a talented and highly driven Financial Planning Analyst to the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the division to deliver the budgeted Net Sales target. You will act as a business partner to support the Commercial Team through budget management and a strong focus on internal control and return on investment, making sure they allocate investments accurately and correctly.
* To assist the Commercial Team in maximising profitable sales opportunities and monitoring of the commercial P&L evolution in order to promote optimal decision making within the business.
* Provide Financial support and guidance to Commercial Teams.
* Identify and inform Financial Controller of Commercial risks & opportunities.
* Prepare insightful monthly Financial and Management Reporting to Divisional & Corporate Management as well as to Head Office.
* Ensure sales teams comply with promotional accrual processes and raise provisions using SAP.
* Preparation and analysis of key commercial reports including customer P&L's and stock analysis.
* Ad hoc projects to improve controls / reporting.
* Manage the commercial balance sheet.
* Create financial trends and budgets in line with brand strategy.
* Ensure controls are maintained in line with group standards and support with yearend external audit.
* Provide ad hoc analysis on specific topics of focus for brand and division management.
One offer is the chance to join a brand with a brilliant reputation of employee development and progression. The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and have demonstrable experience, with a thirst for knowledge and continuous growth.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available