|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Location:||City and District of St. Albans|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
St Albans, Herts
£35,000 - £45,000
Our client, an established SME, is seeking a part-qualified and motivated Financial Controller to join its thriving business as a pivotal member of the Senior Management team. As the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the day-to-day financial operations, ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
* Implementing robust financial systems to streamline processes and enhance efficiency.
* Managing payroll & commissions for both employed & self-employed sales teams.
* Preparing budgets & forecasts to support the strategic planning process.
* Providing timely MI & KPI reporting to deliver valuable insights into business performance.
* Controlling all financial matters in compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Ensuring all monies owed to the business are received in line with agreed terms.
* Preparing weekly, monthly & annual performance reports, management accounts & cash flow statements.
* Forging strong relationships with key stakeholders and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
* Supporting the business through change and growth periods while minimising financial risk.
* Undertaking ad hoc projects & reports as required.
Working closely with the Operations Director, you'll be contributing significantly to the companies success. Your problem-solving skills and effective communication will foster strong relationships with key stakeholders.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone eager to advance in their finance career. It's particularly well-suited for individuals who have experience working on both sides of the ledger and have a background in preparing management accounts. On offer is a competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000 per year.
Join our client's small yet successful business and seize the opportunity to make a real difference. If you're a self-starter with at least 5 years experience, apply now!
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Salary: £90000 - £110000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Salary: £23000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Credit Controller (12M FTC)
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + +benefits