£90,000 - £110,000 + excellent bonus & benefits
Hemel Hempstead (flexible working)
An excellent opportunity for an ambitious, commercially-minded individual to join a highly successful multi-national business within a thriving sector.
Playing a pivotal role in the finance team, you will be seeking ways to improve and maintain the financial system and business processes as the company works towards an IPO.This is an exciting challenge that requires an experienced Financial Controller with a creative mind to establish sound financial practices ensuring the company complies with accounting and tax requirements.
* Working with key stakeholders to develop the Finance strategy and structure to ensure reporting and tax requirements are successfully met.
* Providing financial insight and participation in company projects and business activities, contributing to their success.
* Ownership of daily accounting and monthly consolidated management accounts
* Understanding the impact of making international recharges for management and services and the related potential WHT implications.
* Managing cashflow and banking activities across currencies
* Dividends from subsidiaries
* Contributing to the improvement of our new Oracle NetSuite ERP system
* Taking ownership for financial reporting and accounting policy updates, including but not limited to, production of the annual statutory accounts and collaborating with external auditors
* Involved in the internal audit of subsidiaries and providing insights to business process improvements
* Responsible for tax compliance, including but not limited to UK VAT returns, corporation tax computations, transfer pricing methodology, PAYE settlements and other taxes
* Company compliance with regulators, as required.
* Reporting to and supporting the CFO
* Must be a qualified ACA, ACCA with recent experience in a UK listed company
* You will have prepared statuatory accounts ideally for a UK-listed entity or
* Experience implementing processes and controls
* Knowledge and understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP
* Demonstrable experience of being able to build relationships across all levels
* Able to think on your feet and adapt quickly
* Excellent experience using Excel for analysis and forecasting
For consideration or more information on the role, please get in contact or apply!
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration