£85- £93kpa, plus Bonus-15%,Medical. etc.
Our client a leading services business, with an outstanding, reputation are looking to add the capabilities of a well rounded and business savvy Financial Controller. This role will lead the finance function and be a business partner to the West region of the business. You will also support the Finance Director in ensuring the integrity of the financial data and reported numbers. The successful candidate will also promote growth in the business, support finance initiatives, as well as process improvements as the business goes through a period of change.
This is a home based role but with travel to the West Region, e.g Devon, Somerset & Wiltshire circa 6/7 times a month.
* Support and coach a large finance team
* Oversee month end reporting processes
* Business partner to the West region and provide technical and operational finance guidance
* Support the forecasting/budgeting processes
* Lead balance sheet reviews for the region, and ensure compliance with UK GAAP
* Support external audit process
* Support acquisition due diligence and financial integration
* Ensure appropriate financial governance and controls are in place
* Lead/support continuous improvements initiatives
* Lead/support on ad-hoc projects/initiatives
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have demonstrable experience in line with the above, ideally in a contracts based organisation. They will also be an experienced team manager with the ability to develop and nurture others through their respective career paths.
On offer is a superb remuneration package including great benefits, a remit full of autonomy and value adding potential, and a working culture that is both flexible and supportive.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration