£90-£100kpa plus 15% bonus & benefits
Our client, an industry leader with an exciting future and exciting plans for 2023 and beyond, have created a new role, European Financial Controller, to help drive the business forward. This role will have 5 direct reports across Europe, with a wider team of circa 25. Reporting into the senior leadership team, the successful candidate will have full autonomy in this role.
* Responsibility for the delivery of timely and accurate month-end close; Includes review of monthly management accounts at business level and providing guidance to the team on complex accounting issues.
* Support senior leadership to develop and maintain best practice accounting function through the standardisation of processes and implementation of new ways of working.
* Ensure general ledgers are maintained accurately through timely account analyses and reconciliations, with appropriate supporting documentation for all the entities.
* Resolve issues with country level teams as required, including local statutory accounting elements.
* Manage the timely delivery of local statutory accounts across the region, with focus on coordinating local auditor work with management reporting deadlines.
* Manage cash reporting and treasury requirements for region.
* Coaching local teams on financial control reconciliations, technical accounting changes and other items.
* Ensure robust financial controls and processes are in place, continuously striving to improve the control environment and move towards best practice.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have demonstrable experience in line with the above, with a particular focus on the team leadership capabilities and the technical aspects. You will enjoy a fast paced working environment and be comfortable in an ever changing business environment.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration