£85- £95kpa, plus Bonus-15% & Medical
Our client a leading services business, with a brilliant reputation are looking to add the capabilities of a well rounded Financial Controller. This role will lead the finance function and be a business partner to the West region. You will also support the Finance Director in ensuring integrity of the financial data and reported numbers. The successful candidate will also promote growth in the business, support finance initiatives and process improvements as the business goes through a period of change.
This is a home based role but with travel to the West Region, e.g Devon, Somerset & Wiltshire circa 6/7 times a month.
* Support and coach a large finance team
* Oversee month end reporting processes
* Business partner to the West region and provide technical and operational finance guidance
* Support the forecasting/budgeting processes
* Lead balance sheet reviews for the region, and ensure compliance with UK GAAP
* Support external audit process
* Support acquisition due diligence and financial integration
* Ensure appropriate financial governance and controls are in place
* Lead/support continuous improvements initiatives
* Lead/support on ad-hoc projects/initiatives
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have demonstrable experience inline with the above, ideally in a contracts based organisation. You will also be an experienced team manager with the ability to grow within a role.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration