Financial Accountant (Band 7)
|Job Title:||Financial Accountant (Band 7)|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City|
|Salary:||£43000 - £48000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
Our client, a large NHS entity, are looking for an accomplished accountant to join their team. This is a fixed term contract for 6 months covering maternity. As well as having a good fundamental knowledge of accounts you must come from an NHS background.
The Organisation are focused on providing a good work life balance including a hybrid working model and flexible working. The NHS as well as priding themselves on work life balance, provide an excellent set of benefits including generous annual leave allowances and a exceptional pension scheme.
* IFRS 16 accounting standard and provide technical advice to the department and the Trust on matters relating to leases and IFRS 16.
* Control the reporting process including, monthly group reporting.
* Ensure that there is an effective system of financial governance, following best practices and in line with trust expectations.
* Produce the Capital accounts, board papers etc.
* Take part in the Month-End Reconciliation process.
* NHS Experience is Required
* Experience communicating with senior stakeholders.
Located in the highly sort after Hertfordshire area, this is an ideal location for someone looking for the contract with a variety of duties from the transactional to the financial accounting.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration