Watford, Hertfordshire (Hybrid Working 2 days in the office)
Circa £55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Generous Pension + Healthcare + 26 days Holidays
Our client an international marketing leader in its field are seeking a dynamic Qualified Financial Accountant to join the business.
You will be joining a team that delivers all the Accounting and Reporting requirements of the UK entity. The Financial Accountant plays a key role in working with colleagues to bring together all aspects of the UK accounts and ensuring local, Group and statutory deliverables are met.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Controlling and maintaining the General Ledger.
- Being responsible for P&L and Balance Sheet integrity and production of monthly actual accounts.
- Quarterly reporting including, assisting with corporation taxes calculation, completing all consolidations packages and answering to group's queries.
- Liaising with External Auditors.
- Participation in and completing compliance and audit requests.
- Support streamlining processes, Accounting system developments, and Internal Audit recommendations.
- Writing Process & Procedures Documentation.
- Production of Statutory Accounts, corporation tax returns, returns and audit files.
- Support key finance projects
What we are looking for:
- Experience delivering full monthly financial accounts.
- Balance sheet reconciliations, including intercompany, accruals/prepayments and GL journal entries.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organized with the ability to prioritise work and manage multiple deliverables.
- Experience with internal and external auditors.
- Experience submitting returns to HMRC.
- Excellent IT skills, in particular with Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- A qualified accountant or QBE
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration