|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Bens|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be a key member of the department, taking ownership of the management and statutory accounts, along with managing the fixed asset register. This is a highly visible role, essentially acting as no.2 to the FC, which will provide great exposure and a clear progression path in future.
Main duties include:
* To own the consolidation and accounting of IFRS for the PLC, including IFRS16, to ensure accurate accounts and embed and improve the processes.
* To prepare the monthly management and annual statutory accounts
* Understanding and cover of all accounting processes within the team, including the review and coaching of team member's accounting.
* Work with the Financial Controller on improving the financial processes and systems.
* Coaching more junior members of the team as required
Key skills and experience required:
* ACA/ACCA Qualified
* Strong experience either gleaned in practice or in a fast-paced industry environment
* Strong communicator and team player
* Ability to challenge the status quo
* Excellent numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
* Self-starter who can utilise their own initiative
* Clear technical ability
* Career minded, keen to develop and challenge themselves
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + 10% Bonus & Excellent Benefits
City of London
Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits & Great Working Culture
Salary: £30000 - £37000 per annum + Bonus & Bens
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum