|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Beneftis|
|Duration:||4 - 6 Months|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
You will be responsible for assisting with the group's reconciliation and consolidation process and helping to prepare the reporting pack for the Financial Controller. Aside from the day to day, you'll also participate in several ad hoc projects, supporting the growth of the business.
Main duties include:
* Supporting the balance sheet review process, driving improvements in efficiency and quality
* Assisting the wider finance team with preparation of high quality and standardised reconciliations
* Preparing some of the group reporting balance sheet reconciliations
* Supporting the preparation of the monthly balance sheet pack with high quality variance analysis and commentary
* Supporting ad hoc initiatives
* Supervising and developing the Finance Graduate
* Participating in projects supporting the rapidly growing business, driving improvements to accounting and reporting processes etc.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Experience of performing and reviewing balance sheet reconciliations and consolidations
* Strong presentation and report writing skills
* Ability to explain the story behind the numbers
This is a great first step into an innovative business that can kick start careers, for those who are truly driven and demonstrate strong work ethic.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Senior Financial Accountant
London, Greater London, England
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Finance Project Accountant
Salary: £55000 - £70000 per annum + benefits package
Group Reporting Accountant
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + £5k Car + 5% Bonus
External Reporting Accountant
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits