Finance Transformation Lead- Intercompany & Billing
|Job Title:||Finance Transformation Lead- Intercompany & Billing|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day|
|REF:||NH 359935 EL_1653996351|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
The successful candidate will have experience in project management, client billing, IT systems and revenue accounting to pull together the requirements and build the process, then train and hand it over to the shared services team in India. The requirement is global, but the core of the work is in the UK. They will report directly to the Corporate Controller (VP level), based in the States, and have several persons on their working group from both this team and the Europe finance leads.
* Build a better intercompany and billing process which will include even working through how to create a final single invoice with all the right details from all of the various systems.
* Creating and managing change control process
* Developing programme benefits plan and agree appropriate KPIs
* Constructively challenge work stream financial plans and assumptions
* Leading Programme engagement with Finance community across wider business
Key qualifications and skills required:
* Detailed understanding of financial architecture and drivers in a large and complex organisation
* Excellent interpersonal skills and confident, credible character
* PLC/blue-chip/ shared service centre experience
* Ability to engage, influence and challenge senior stakeholders
* Proven track record working cross-functionally
* Strong leadership
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a 'best in class' senior finance professional to join a talented transformation team and be a key player in delivering results, in turn providing a huge sense of professional achievement and reward.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.