Finance Project Manager - Implementation Lead
|Job Title:||Finance Project Manager - Implementation Lead|
|Salary:||£80000 - £100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Northern Home Counties (Flexible Hybrid Working)
(Six Figure Package) Up to £85,000 + £6,500 Car Allowance + Generous Bonus
Vitae financial Recruitment are exclusively partnering with this global market leader who are currently in the process of migrating their financial systems to SAP S4/HANA whilst at the same time introducing a comprehensive financial planning and reporting capability.
Rather than looking for a SAP specialist, we are seeking a Senior Finance Manager (Qualified Accountant) who understands how all the various functions of finance work, how they all interact and when combined generate a view at a consolidated operating company level. You will have experience of understanding how various functions within finance work and stitch together with previous experience of financial control, management accounts, cost control, an understanding of project accounting, how this leads into cash forecasting and rolls up to a company level overview.
This represents a once in a generation opportunity for this global organisation to simplify and harmonise its ERP systems in order to deliver a suite of world class systems, tools and processes.
This role will act as a "customer" and design/specify the way the SAP BPC (Business Planning & Consolidation) tool operates, how the tool is used, what information it holds, what reports it generates, how this information interacts across functions. As such you will not need the technical SAP skills to implement the design that has been developed.
More important is a Senior Finance Generalist who has experience of different functions such as functional cost base, operating company planning, contract delivery and treasury.
Whilst SAP/BW/BPC and SAP implementation experience is a bonus it is not a prerequisite.
We are seeking someone who can take ownership of the overall development of the BPC tool such that it can be used as the overall planning and forecasting tool across the Group.
This will involve:
* harmonising and simplifying the way in which the business plans both its functional cost base and its contract trading data
* seamlessly integrating and automating BPC with all the forward-looking financial planning and forecasting data that is held with the SAP S4/HANA core modules
* integrating all financial information coming from the Cost Base, Project, Treasury, Manufacturing, Commercial & Procurement teams in order to generate coherent, harmonised financial plans and forecasts at both an Operating Company level and at a consolidated Group level
* Act as the focal point across the Group for the roll out of SAP BPC
* Work with international colleagues across the Group in delivering a single, harmonised and simplified planning tool across the Group
* Support and contribute in the implementation of wider finance systems evolutions
This is a great opportunity to make a difference implementing a world class ERP system into an exciting, dynamic business working with colleagues across all finance disciplines and the wider business.
The business offers excellent career potential opportunities and is recognised as a leading employer of choice with an excellent culture and award-winning flexible working practices.
Some international Travel will be required.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available