Finance Manager - Charity
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Charity|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
You'll ensure the production of timely and accurate monthly accounting information to complete year end reporting to achieve a clean audit report and to also develop and exercise a robust control environment and delivery of a high standard of service to all business partners, managers and internal and external stakeholders.
Main duties include:
* Lead on the production of monthly subsidiary financial statements format under SORP and FRS 102 and deliver the monthly balance sheet reconciliation and analysis to ensure a clean consolidated balance sheet.
* Lead on ensuring the company is compliant with any new changes to VAT legislation.
* Providing advice on VAT treatment of new services/contracts/bids.
* Complete quarterly VAT returns.
* Ensure the day-to-day financial accounting of transactions are right first time through the provision of accurate, technical advice and guidance on financial accounting aspects of key transactions.
* Review and manage the rolling monthly Cash Flow forecast process ensuring accuracy working with FP&A team and Treasury.
* Ensure that a robust control environment surrounds the Financial Accounting framework and advice / recommendations from internal auditors are effectively integrated into the function.
* Guide and direct members of the Financial Accounting and Treasury team.
* Ensuring all queries received from the operational teams, external and internal auditors and HMRC, are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
* Assist with the generation of accurate and timely Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Working Capital reports for the Month End Management Information Report.
* Plan and lead the year end process and audit.
* Proactively oversee the Balance Sheet reconciliation process.
Key skills & experience required:
* Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Understanding of complex Charity VAT and VAT accounting processes
* Strong mix of technical and analytical skills (including IFRS)
* A self starter who demonstrates ownership and leads by example
* Proven experience managing a team
* Advanced Excel
* Strong and confident communicator
* Ability to interpret data and turn it into value adding insight
* Proactive and positive approach to problem solving
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a thriving charity with ambitious plans. Longer term progression and development will be there for those who prove to be a valued addition to the team.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Senior Financial Accountant - Charity
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, Hybrid Working
Senior Finance Manager
Salary: £70000 - £78000 per annum + benefits package
Finance Manager - Global Brand
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Generous Benefits
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + £6k Car + 10% Bonus