Our client, a large NHS organisation is looking to employ a Finance Manager (Band 8A) on a 6-month contract. This position could provide a springboard to continue a career within the trust, or conversely could provide a varied opportunity for someone looking for a contract. To be considered for this position you must have a good command of budgeting/ forecasting as well as strong business partnering skills within the NHS; in exchange you will join a culture that promotes an excellent work life balance, including flexible hours and 3 days working from home opportunities.
* To support the provision of financial management and information to relevant boards, delivery of financial control.
* Development of financial planning models
* Working on developing workable financial governance arrangements.
* Work closely with senior members of the team, presenting key financial information.
* Providing weekly budgeting & forecasting information.
* Qualified Accountant (CIPFA, ACCA, CIMA or ACA).
* Business Partnering Experience.
* NHS experience.
If successful you will join an inclusive team with plenty of opportunities to share your expertise, while enjoying a great work life balance.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration