£55-£60kpa plus benefits
Our client, an industry leader, have created a new role due to a period of sustained growth and exciting plans for this year and beyond. This role works in a forward-thinking team and this role will have great prospects moving forward.
* Preparation and review of monthly management accounts within tight reporting deadlines
* Liaise directly with auditors to respond to audit queries in a timely and accurate manner
* Managing the statutory reporting process to drive the production of the consolidated Annual Report & Accounts and subsidiary financial statements
* Producing regulatory reports and necessary disclosures
* Monthly revenue accounting
* Preparation of management information for key stakeholders and senior management, including on P&L variances at month-end and on an ad hoc basis as required
* Manage accurate accruals and prepayments on the balance sheet including reviews of historical run rates for each P&L cost and establishing the most appropriate methodologies for those accruals
* Monthly review of balance sheet and reconciliations with all discrepancies investigated and rectified
* Ensure robust financial controls and processes are in place, continuously striving to improve the control environment and move towards best practice
* Support in the preparation of VAT returns and assistance with Corporation Tax returns
* Ad hoc work as required by the Head of Finance
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and have worked in the practice (Audit) industry previously. Previous experience with dealing with international internal / external stakeholders would be preferable. Proven hands-on approach, pro-active in nature and happy to take ownership of issues and resolves is also key for this role. The company enjoys a healthy work life balance and help candidates fulfil their potential in the business.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration