Our client, a large NHS organisation is looking to employ a Finance Manager (Band 7) on a 6-month contract. This position could provide a springboard to continue a career within the trust, or conversely could provide a varied opportunity for someone looking for a contract. To be considered for this position you must have a good command of budgeting/ forecasting as well as management experience; in exchange you will join a culture that promotes an excellent work life balance, including flexible hours and 3 days working from home opportunities.
* Month end reporting, including accruals, variance analysis etc.
* Budget setting, include risk and issue resolutions.
* Making sure invoices are raised, including looking into their impact on cash flow.
* Work closely with senior members of the team, presenting key financial information.
* Line manager one management accountant.
* Part-Qualified Accountant (CIPFA, ACCA, CIMA or ACA).
* Immediately Available.
* Management Experience
If successful you will join an inclusive team with plenty of opportunities to share your expertise, while enjoying a great work life balance.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration