|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
· Line Manager to 2 part-time finance officers.
Management of the Finance Function
· Manage all finance office functions.
· Ensure that all financial records are fully and accurately maintained. Ensuring that all bank and petty cash reconciliations are reconciled each month and signed off.
· Reviewing and updating of records maintained to ensure they continue to meet required accountancy and industry standards.
· Agreeing fees with residents / their representative and with local authorities. Agreeing 3rd party contributions. Monitor contributions on an ongoing basis to renegotiate as required.
Financial Management and Administration
· Ensuring all bank accounts are operated in accordance with financial regulations.
· Submitting the monthly Direct Debit fee collection file for residents fees receivable.
· Checking supplier invoices and authorising payment ensuring appropriate approval has been obtained.
· Payroll - checking the Finance Officer's staff time sheet work eg: number of hours overtime to pay to staff. Checking and approving staff pay spreadsheets. Checking and approving BACS payroll listing received.
· Insurance renewals.
· Staff hours analysis - monthly to board members.
· Preparation of quarterly management accounts.
· Preparation and reconciliation of the end of year trial balance.
Experience in health care or specifically care homes is highly desirable
AAT/ACCA/CIMA qualification desirable
Supervisory experience essential
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Great Benefits
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Commercial Finance Manager
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus-15%, Medical, Pension
Salary: £60000 - £62000 per annum
School Finance Manager
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum