Our client, a private school based in Hertfordshire, are recruiting for a new Finance Director role in a permanent capacity. To fill this role, it is imperative you have considerable experience working within schools' sector either private or state. This role works with the executive team to implement the strategy and ultimately be responsible for the business planning and forecasting.
* To ensure that accurate, timely and relevant financial information is provided to the Board, Bursar and Trustees.
* Engage in funding negotiates, as well as new funding streams.
* To be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of an effective financial performance framework, ensuring a balance of focus across budgetary variances, the underlying position, trend analysis and forecasts.
* To ensure systems are in place to monitor and report activity and income to the best possible standard following the introduction of a new electronic record system.
* Control the expectations of other directors in line with a budget produced alongside the Bursar.
* Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIPFA or CIMA).
* Considerable experience in the Education industry.
* Financial Management Experience.
Based in Hertfordshire this role provides an ideal location as well as a challenging but rewarding role. Not only will a successful applicants work closely alongside board members, but they will also take a proactive role in facilitating considerable structural changes within the institution.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration