You'll be responsible for providing value-adding decision support and insight, that will help push forward strategically crucial business initiatives, as well as supporting the analysis of trading performance, budgeting and forecasting for your business unit. The successful candidate must have a proven track record in partnering effectively with non-finance.
Main duties include:
* Acting as efficient and trusted business partner for Commercial teams
* Driving improvements in reporting, processes and systems
* Supporting the strategy and deliver clear insight into the progress towards achieving business and financial targets
* Providing clear and concise ad hoc analysis to understand the economic impact of decision making
* Supporting Sales to Margin budget and forecasting and new product financials
* Supporting the end to end business case process from inception to board sign off with the appropriate and robust financials
* Supporting the Post-Investment Review process and provide insight on the financial performance of the business cases.
* Delivering the 5 year strategic plan, budget and forecasts
Key skills & experience required:
* Qualified ACCA/CIMA with advanced Excel and generally systems savvy
* Proven business partnering
* Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
* Naturally analytical and inquiring mind
* Proactive approach to problem solving
* Demonstrates clear drive and determination to achieve results
* Champions and supports change, comfortable working in an evolving environment
* Confident leader, enjoys mentoring and developing others
* Clear commercial nous and business acumen
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, astute and engaging Finance Business Partner to join a highly sought after business, that offers a fun, flexible and people-focused culture and will undoubtedly present plenty of progression prospects in future.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.