Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + extensive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
£50,000 - £60,000 + extensive benefits package
Our client, a well know and much respected leader in their chosen field is looking to add the capabilities of a talented and highly driven finance professional to their ranks. The position which has materialised due to rapid growth and succession planning will allow for real creative flair and a chance to play a pivotal role within this fast moving enterprise.
Those interested in applying for this position must be able to provide solid working examples of business partnering within large complex entities, sound decision making, and the communication of company performance across divisions and departments. Specifically you will focus on the following:
- providing excellent financial management support to the organisation, understanding and communicating the impact of events, actions and scenarios and influencing decision-making at all levels of the organisation.
- ensuring robust governance/controls and embedding a culture of continuous improvement to mitigate risks and capitalise on opportunities
- providing expert advice and technical support on budgeting, forecasting and management reporting in order to support effective decision making
- building collaborative relationships and translating technical financial concepts into meaningful and digestible information
- delivering core outputs (budgets, reports, business cases etc), together with continuous improvement initiatives
- bringing together people and knowledge from across the business to deliver cross functional projects, challenging the status quo and leading change across departments
The successful individual will be responsive to demand for fast turnaround of analysis to support decisions, maintain the appropriate balance of speed and accuracy, and be ready to question assumptions in a constructive way. Advanced spreadsheet capabilities are a pre-requisite for any application.
On offer is a varied and challenging remit which will provide regular opportunities for new learning as well as the potential to plot a career path moving forward. Individual and company success will be acknowledged and rewarded regularly.
Applicants must be academically strong and be professionally qualified (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available