There could certainly be permanent opportunities available, should the successful individual prove to be a valued addition to the team.
Main duties include:
* Consolidating and reconciling the monthly volume repots
* Producing KPI reporting packs
* Creating and reconciling business review templated
* Consolidating the performance data
* P&L analysis
* Supporting the Senior Business Partner in ad hoc analysis
Key skills & experience required:
* Studying towards ACCA/CIMA or fully qualified
* Management accounting experience with exposure to budgeting and forecasting
* Strong Excel skills
* Confident working with large data sets
* Strong communicator and relationship builder
* Proven track record of delivering to corporate deadlines
* Proactive self-starter
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and credible Finance Analyst to join an employer of choice and work within a team at the forefront of the business' innovation.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.