Deputy Finance Business Partner (8a)
|Job Title:||Deputy Finance Business Partner (8a)|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£57000 - £65000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Our NHS Client is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join their Finance team as a Deputy Finance Business Partner. As a Deputy Finance Business Partner, you will play a crucial role in providing professional financial advice and support to budget holders within the NHS organization, contributing to the achievement of financial targets. Your expertise and guidance will help shape the development and implementation of financial policies to align with their financial objectives.
* Manage the workload of the Business Partner Accountant team effectively.
* Provide senior Finance support to the Business Partner Accountant and Urgent Care Division team.
* Prepare consolidated financial reports and metrics for managers.
* Oversee year-end financial accounting requirements.
* Develop and maintain integrated financial systems.
* Analyse financial and service issues, propose necessary changes.
* Improve accuracy and timeliness of financial information.
* Establish a long-term financial strategy.
* Fully qualified (CCAB body or CIMA) accountant.
* NHS Experience.
If you are a dedicated finance professional seeking a challenging role with the opportunity to make a significant impact on financial performance and support the delivery of quality healthcare services, I would love to hear from you!
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration