£24000-£27000 + 10% bonus
Our client, a market leading business with an impressive customer base, is looking to source a highly motivated Credit Controller to join its talented team on an initial fixed term contract.
This is a contract position that will last 8 months. Long term opportunities for progression and development may be on offer for those who fit well.
* Handling numerous inbound calls per day, resolving queries & dealing with disputes for retailers whilst ensuring revenue is collected.
* Handling difficult scenarios with retailers, maintaining composure and courtesy whilst enforcing the defined credit policy.
* Communicating payment status to senior stakeholders within the organisation.
* Returning credits due to the retailer in a timely fashion whilst ensuring a transparent
* and accurate audit trail.
* Ensuring maximum application is given to assisting the wider finance team in meeting
* departmental KPIs
* Actioning payment reports to accurately reflect the sanctions imposed in the credit
* General administration and other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will have at least 6 months to a year of working in a volume driven call handling environment, as part of a credit control team and have good knowledge of systems used. You will have shown the ability in the past to work to tight deadlines and deliver work to a high standard. You must display excellent verbal communication skills and have the ability to build relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. The right candidate will be highly conscientious and take a positive and proactive approach to daily tasks.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a driven credit controller to join an established organisation which values its employees and provides a fun, transparent and flexible working culture.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration