Hemel Hempstead (1-2 days per week in office)
£25,000 - £28,000
Our client, an industry leader in its chosen field with a fantastic reputation for quality, is looking to source a credible and highly motivated Credit Controller to join its close-knit team.
The successful candidate will work in a fast paced team maintaining a portfolio of customers. Main duties include:
* Chasing debts by telephone, letter and email
* Monitor, review, reduce and maintain debtor days in line with set targets
* Managing the invoice queries assigned portfolio
* Communicating with clients and chasing aged debt
* Resolving customer queries
* Issuing sales invoices and credit notes
* Meeting with Sales Team/Customer Services to resolve account issues
* Assist management resolving complex client accounts
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' Credit Control experience gained in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You will consider yourself to have strong communication skills, able to build relationships both internally and externally of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic Credit Controller to join an organisation well-known for providing an enjoyable, supportive and flexible working environment.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration