Cost Modelling Accountant
|Job Title:||Cost Modelling Accountant|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
£55,000 - £65,000 + great benefits package
Our client, a well-known and much respected leader in their chosen field is looking to add the capabilities of a talented and highly driven finance professional to their ranks. The position which has materialised due to internal movements and succession planning will allow for real creative flair and a chance to play a pivotal role within a fast moving global enterprise.
Those interested in applying for this position must be able to provide solid working examples of cost control and analysis within large corporate entities, facilitate sound decision making, and be able to understand how a business works in its entirety. Specifically you will focus on the following:
- lead an established team and encourage the consideration of cost as an essential factor in effective decision making
- provide robust bids based upon appropriate cost estimates and commercial considerations.
- apply cost modelling and estimating techniques to complex pieces of technical work to help set target costs for long term projects
- work closely with the project teams to understand scope of work and to ensure this is appropriately reflected in the costings.
- management and supervision of a team of 4-5 cost analysts and interaction with stakeholders across the key areas of the business
The successful individual will be responsive to demand for fast turnaround of analysis to support decisions, maintain the appropriate balance of speed and accuracy and be ready to question assumptions in a constructive way.
They will have an exemplary academic background, a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)and ideally experience working within the manufacturing sector. In addition,they will have 1-3 years post qualified cost related experience gleaned from industry, ideally looking at large scale contracts and/or bids.
On offer is a varied and challenging remit which will provide regular opportunities for new learning as well as the potential to plot a long term career path moving forward. Individual and company success will be acknowledged and rewarded regularly. Finally our client will offer an unrivalled working environment where support, respect and integrity are ingrained within the company culture.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration