£40,000 - £45,000
We are seeking a motivated and driven Part Qualified Accountant to join our clients' team in a fast-paced and dynamic retail manufacturing environment. You will be responsible for providing financial insights and analysis to support the business operations and decision-making processes.
* Preparation of monthly management accounts, including analysis and commentary on variances
* Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
* Management of accounts payable and receivable processes, including supplier and customer reconciliations
* Preparation of statutory accounts and assistance with year-end audits
* Analysis of financial data to provide insights to management and assist with decision-making.
* Assist with ad-hoc projects as required.
* Part-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with relevant experience in a similar role
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide insights and recommendations based on financial data.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel with experience in accounting software (Sage, Xero, QuickBooks etc.)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with different departments and stakeholders.
* Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Prior experience in the retail manufacturing industry is a plus.
Our client offers a competitive salary package, continued professional development, and a supportive and dynamic working environment. If you are a driven and ambitious part-qualified accountant seeking a new challenge, please apply with your CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration