Commercial Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|REF:||NH 5785 ZE_1640110481|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
£45- £50kpa, 6 Months Contract
Our client, who hold an instantly recognisable brand throughout the U.K are looking to add the capabilities of a talented and highly driven Commercial Finance Analyst on a 6 months contract initially. A key part of this role is the business partnering element.
You will report directly to the Finance Director and play a key role in developing and expanding the UK arm of the business.
- Manage the entire UK planning process for the full P&L, including operating plans and long-term forecasts.
- Key business partner with the operational teams, providing strategic insight and challenging where necessary.
- Detailed business performance reports for seniority including an insight into the drivers of business performance.
- Regularly reviewing and creating an analytical assessment of the on-line arm of the business including results against forecast/ plan. When needed, regularly challenging the on-line business ensuring the drivers are fully understood in order to forecast future trends.
- Providing commercially sound financial analysis for ad hoc projects, including cost effectiveness, commercial viability, operational capability and financial audit/ controls.
- Ensure the internal controls and processes comply with legislation.
The successful candidate will be commercially focused with excellent communication skills. Solid examples of business partnering are a must as well as excellent analytical skills.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Finance Business Partner - Innovations
Salary: £47000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Finance Business Partner
Salary: £60000 - £67000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Finance Business Partner
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + extensive benefits package