|Job Title:||Commercial Accountant|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
£50,000 - £55,000 + benefits package
Our Client, an established player within the world of retail, with real heritage and stature and an enviable performance in their chosen market, is looking to source a recently qualified finance professional with a track record in value added analysis and strategic thinking.
The role partners closely with all managers and directors of the business to provide decision support and insight from a financial perspective. This pivotal potion provides a highly commercial financial partnership with the expanding business, enabling focus on top line sales and driving profitability. The role is commercial and broad and ideal for someone who thrives in a fast paced and ever evolving environment
Interested candidates must be able to:
- Review the planning and forecasting process ensuring commercial targets have management buy in.
- Prepare integrated financial models for forecasts which deliver commercials, and Financials to gross profit level.
- Build strong relationships internally and externally including the CFO, Group Head of Finance, Retail, E-com and Wholesale teams as well as HR, Merchandising and Marketing.
- Provide financial insight and business "sense" to formulated draft plans
- Analyse regional performance, provide insight and drive change, through incisive reporting.
- Support operational finance team with various project work.
- Review new promotional campaigns on cash generation and profitability to provide financially robust decision making in terms of cash, sales, debt and capital investment.
The position will require creative flair, and an ability to challenge the stats quo with an objective outlook. Applicants must be able to deal with the ever changing demands of the retail sector, as well as achieve results under pressure. Aside from the remuneration package, the successful individual will be rewarded with regular challenges and a fun and vibrant working environment.
All applicants MUST be professionally qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) ideally with 1-2 years post qualified experience within a fast paced retail finance or ecommerce environment.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration